Owner : Ascension – 66bis Rue des Courcieux, Appartement 18 78570 Andresy, France
Director of publication: Sammani HEENDENIYA – email@example.com
The publication manager is a natural person or a legal person.
Webmaster : Angélique Damour – firstname.lastname@example.org
Site hosting : Hostinger
Data protection officer : Sammani HEENDENIYA – email@example.com
The content of the website remains the property of the seller, the sole owner of the intellectual property rights to this content.
The purchasers undertake not to make any use of this content; any total or partial reproduction of this content is strictly prohibited and is liable to constitute an infringement offence.
Computing and Freedoms
The personal data provided by the buyer are necessary for the processing of his order and the drawing up of invoices.
They may be communicated to the partners of the seller responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of orders.
The processing of the information communicated via the website www.ascensiontea.fr has been the subject of a declaration to the CNIL.
The buyer has a right of permanent access, modification, rectification and opposition with regard to the information concerning him. This right may be exercised under the terms and conditions defined on the website www.ascensiontea.fr.
Protection of personal data
The personal data collected on this site are the following:
– account opening: when creating the user’s account, its
– connection: when the user connects to the website, he or she records, in particular, his or her surname, first name, connection, use, location and payment data;
– profile: the use of the services provided on the website makes it possible to fill in a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
– payment: as part of the payment of the products and services offered on the website, the website records financial data relating to the user’s bank account or credit card;
– communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the user’s communications are temporarily retained;
– cookies: cookies are used in the context of the use of the website. The user has the option to disable cookies from his browser settings.
Use of personal data
The purpose of the personal data collected from users is to provide the website’s services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
– user access and use of the website;
– management of the operation and optimization of the website;
– organization of the terms and conditions for using the Payment Services;
– verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
– offer the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the website;
– implementation of user support;
– customizing services by displaying ads based on the user’s browsing history, according to their preferences;
– preventing and detecting fraud, malware (malicious software or malware) and managing security incidents;
– management of any disputes with users;
– sending commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences. Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third-party companies in the following cases:
– when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has concluded contracts;
– when the user publishes publicly available information in the open comment areas of the website;
– when the user authorises the website of a third party to access his data;
– when the website uses service providers to provide user assistance, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to the user’s data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data;
– if required by law, the website may transmit data in response to claims against the website and comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
– if the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or legal redress procedure, it may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, the users would be informed, before the personal data is transferred to a third party. Security and Confidentiality
The website implements organisational, technical, software and physical measures relating to digital security to protect personal data against unauthorised alterations, destruction and access. However, it should be noted that the Internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the Internet.
Implementation of user rights
Pursuant to the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they may exercise by making their request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
the right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know their personal data. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the identity of the user in order to verify its accuracy.
the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the website are inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information.
the right to delete data: users may request the deletion of their personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
the right to limitation of processing: users may request the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
the right to object to the processing of data: users may object to the processing of their data in accordance with the assumptions set out in the GDPR.
the right to portability: they can claim that the website gives them the personal data provided to them in order to transmit them to a new website.
Development of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any changes to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a change is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its website. The website will also inform users of the change by e-mail, within a minimum of 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the option to delete his account.